Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New wheels

Lordglenmorangie

Nurburgring
New wheels on my Turbo

21463d23a2292e4453d97b7d173c2a89.jpg

Not usually keen on 3rd party alloys but those look sweet.

As above...more pics if you can!

Also not one normally for non standard wheels but they do look very nice and really suit the car!!

Martian said:
I'm not really an aftermarket wheel fan but they're the only ones I'd consider (and nearly bought).

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=82268&highlight=aftermarket

Did you fit new TPMS valves etc? How are the Super Sports? I have SS on my Turbo but they haven't turned a wheel yet!

Not driven far enough yet to report on tyres but does feel more planted, so it looks like the extra inch wide makes a difference ! Not fitted TPM yet as wanting new , anyone giving heads up on ones from the states ? As my old ones must be near the end of their battery life.

They look (surprisingly) good on the 997 :thumb:

They look fantastic. :thumb:

Agreed, works well with SY.

~ Maxie :thumb:

Many thanks for all comments, I wasn't sure about changing from stock wheels it was my son who had the vision :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back