Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally got it 997

Lambretta

Finally got my first Porsche, and have to say I am more than happy
C2s Atlas Grey :D
Few little things planned for it in the summer and new wheels maybe (if anyone has a very good set of lobster claws fancies a swap or deal)

Few pics

Congratulations looks a very clean car. It is a great feeling that you get with buying a Porsche :thumbs:

Well done looks great. Is that a vw camper i can see in the garage.

Cheers folks
Good spot it's one of my other loves

Congratulations! Great colour :) Weekend toy or daily driver?

alloys are personal preference but I'd keep the Carrera Classics over the Lobster claws. If you don't like the Classics, I'd go for either sport designs or Carrera sports.

As noted, if you're into your VW campers how come you didn't got for a air cooled 993? :thumb:

HEY UP lammy that car looks fab more details please it looks like mine

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

i conot see the camper?

It's there Jon911 last pic

Not so much a daily driver but it will get used all year wether permitting
993 might happen one day but not got the time or space for another Classic ATM

Wheels are growing on me tbh but I do like the dated look of the lobsters I think it gives the car that 993 look ( just my opinion) I will be keeping them on for now and try to source a set of lobsters later so as I can alternate.

It got all I need jon911
Gen1 3.8
Black leather
Xenon lights
Sat nav
Electric heated seats
Parking sensors
Tip tronic auto box
Bose sound system
PASM

Great looking car, seems like it will live in a safe looking neighbourhood as well.

~ Maxie :thumb:

Wow Chimp you are cool man, yes nice car and I love the wheels :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

The BOSE sound is great well good my fellow :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks for all the kind comments I have never had the feel I got picking a car up as I did this
I hope to get along to some NE meets in the summer if there's anything happening

Nice car.
Stick with the classics, best looking IMHO. :thumb:

Nice looking car and personally I think the Classics are an excellent looking wheel. (I changed from Lobsters to Classics). :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back