Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Agreed value & track day cover - does it exist?

wagonface

Barcelona
I have a 964T and given the increase in value over the past 18mths, and the lack of pricing data due to the small number of these cars made, I want to get an agreed value policy so there is no farting around if something bad happens.

I am currently insured with Competition (through Bridle), but they dont do agreed value. Bridle are looking around for me, but are not hopeful. Does anyone have an agreed value policy that includes track day cover? I only do 1 trackday a year, so it's not a biggy but would be nice to have.

Josh

+1 ManningUK

Just renewed and I didn't even bother to ring round:

£35k agreed value
+
2k miles per annnum
+
Unlimited track days (as long as Track day is organised and run by a member of the Association of Track Day Organisers (ATDO), the Federation of Auto-Moto Event Organisers (FAEO) or a recognised car club of which you are a member, provided that there is no element of racing and/or competition.)
=
£318

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back