Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

UPDATE - SGS TROLLEY JACK DISCOUNT CODES - ENDS 25 OCTOBER

Bradders

After much discussion with SGS Engineering I have negotiated a great deal on the 2.5 tonne Aluminium, Low Profile, Trolley Jacks. These were £155.99 originally but SGS have agreed to discount these to £110.15 for our group buy by matching a price I found elsewhere and giving us an additional 10% on top. This includes next day delivery.

The code for this is 911FORUMTJA2.5 to be applied at checkout.

They are offering a 10% discount on the 3 tonne low profile jack with the code 911FORUMTJ3LP but are unable to discount any other products.

The link to the site is;

http://www.sgs-engineering.com/hydraulic-jacks/trolley-jacks

:thumb:

THIS NOW ENDS 25 OCTOBER 2013

(I have no connection with SGS btw)

Bradders - good work, pal! I take it these are low enough to go under a 997 for example?

~ Maxie

Hi Maxie - these are the low profile ones, 100mm closed height specifically for a low chassis. Ive added that bit in to my post. Thanks for clarifying :thumb:

Just ordered one - discount code worked like a dream :thumb:

Bradders,
I also just ordered ,no problems at all on the site & discount applied.

Great work buddy , I know you put a lot into that one , so a big thanks from me for that....

So in conjunction with my new Jackpoint jack stands,I am

Looking forward to all those little tasks now!!

Cheers,
T

Bradders, Well Done Buddy.
Thnaks for your efforrts!
Order placed very soon!

Jacks and stuff

Hi Bradders,
Order placed for jack and creeper many thanks for putting the time and effort in.

Attachments

• thumb_866.png
    thumb_866.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 24,192
Thanks so much for this Bradders!

I owe you a pint.

Cheers chaps - I'm delighted it worked out. Mine's coming tomorrow, so that's the weekend sorted :thumb:

Re: UPDATE - SGS TROLLEY JACK GROUP BUY DISCOUNT CODES

Bradders said:
After much discussion with SGS Engineering I have negotiated a great deal on the 2.5 tonne Aluminium, Low Profile, Trolley Jacks. These were £155.99 originally but SGS have agreed to discount these to £110.15 for our group buy by matching a price I found elsewhere and giving us an additional 10% on top. This includes next day delivery.

The code for this is 911FORUMTJA2.5 to be applied at checkout.

They are offering a 10% discount on the 3 tonne low profile jack with the code 911FORUMTJ3LP but are unable to discount any other products.

The link to the site is;

http://www.sgs-engineering.com/hydraulic-jacks/trolley-jacks

:thumb:

I'm a bit confused (happens frequently). I assume this refers to their lightweight aluminium 2.5 tonne racing jack which is listed as £101.99 on the website link quoted ? Ie it's less than quoted already ? I accept that once vat is added to the website price and the code applied 10% is discounted but the OP implies a much bigger discount is achieved via the group buy ? Or am I looking at the wrong trolley jack ? Confused but coming to this late so be kind :wack:

jottt - before I approached SGS they sold the 2.5 ally jack for £129.99 plus VAT (£155.99) I discovered they also make them for Sealey who retail them for £121.49 inc VAT so I managed to get SGS to reduce their price to match and give us an extra 10% on top.

Hope that clears it up. :thumb:

Thanks for clarifying the price and that I'm looking at the right one :thumb:

£110 incl vat delivered is good :bandit:

Should fit nicely under your lowered 993 :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back