Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Silverstone Classic Tickets Sun 28 July 2013 ***NOW SOLD***

Stroller

I have a pair of tickets for the Silverstone Classic Event next Sunday which I am now unable to attend.

They were purchased as part of a package which includes dedicated Porsche parking and the parade lap. The windscreen pass has my car index number on, however apparently this can be altered on the day at the 'Welcome Centre' according to a post on PCGB site.

I cannot guarantee you will be allowed access to the Porsche parking or the parade lap but entry tickets alone still virtually half price...

Please note if you are thinking of going, it is advance ticket only. For those not aware, it is also the Porsche Club GB national event so will be a true Porsche Fest.

Face value of the tickets is £45 each, however I just want my money back on them so £50 for the package

First to pm me and pay via paypal or direct bank transfer will secure tickets.....

Cheers

James

If you don't get any joy here try PH. I sold both of mine there. Without Porsche parking or infield pass.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back