Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Long running script..

Slayer

Estoril
I kee getting a pop up message-''911 Uk unble to respond due to a long running script''. I have tried on 2 laptops, both keep doing it.

Any one else have this problem?

Thanks in advance.

been doing it all week for me as well

happens every time I click on a link

not an issue on the ipad but all PCs are having the issue

markiii said:
been doing it all week for me as well

happens every time I click on a link

not an issue on the ipad but all PCs are having the issue

Strange. I was having all sorts of other problems with my desktop until I had it fixed two days ago, but have never seen that particular one. :)

911UK site does seem to be very prone to hiccups, though, as if the server were working at its limits.

Same frustrating problem. Freezes up and says unable to proceed due to long running script. I think the owners need to sort this matter out - it maybe some malware has infected the site and users computers. Both my desktop and laptop are having problems with this site.

Somebody please help!

Of the forums, fora? that I dip in and out of on a daily basis I am afraid that this has now become the worst in terms of it's speed to load and to swap pages. More hamsters required perhaps?

Slayer said:
I kee getting a pop up message-''911 Uk unble to respond due to a long running script''. I have tried on 2 laptops, both keep doing it.

Any one else have this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Looking into this.

Which browsers are you using ?

Site seems to be slower on IE.

ie 10

though the IPad is giving a number of random formatting issues

I'm on IE9 and I'm getting "Long Script error do I wish to stop script" message. Laptop fans kick in as I click links too.

IE9 on laptop running Vista Business but access through AOL.
Windows 8 on desktop and accessing through AOL and Mozilla Firefox.

Same issues on both machines. Please post an update when you have got to the bottom of this and fixed it. It is extremely slow and frustrating interacting on the Forum with this issue. Thanks

Site seems to be working better - not freezing and not showing long-running script is running. This is on my laptop running Visdta Business.
Will try on desktop and comment.

yep - bit better today on IE.

According to Microsoft, these error messages are possibly originating from your browser itself and are always a symptom of an issue with this server, or the site itself.

To be sure it isn't an error in downloading, refresh the webpage (click the Refresh Current Page button). If the error persists, you should click No to ignore the error.

To avoid script errors in the future, you can turn off script debugging and notifications in Internet Explorer.

Thanks 911UK.

Seems to be working smooth for now. :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back