Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PA1000 part number

Millomboy

Suzuka
I have just broken one of the U shaped brackets that hold the alarm sensors onto the back of the windscreen pillars. Anyone know which part number this and where to buy? :dont know:

Red
Thanks very much. Went through the Porsche parts catalogue and couldn't see it anywhere. Will give H&P a call tomorrow.

Aren't those porsche parts? Part of the ultrasonic sensors with the switch on the side of the centre console.

Hamilton-Palmer sell them only as a pair, IIRC £12 inc del and mine arrived the next day.

I just gave them a quick call and paid by card. Great service.

oldnbold said:
Hamilton-Palmer sell them only as a pair, IIRC £12 inc del and mine arrived the next day.

Will do the same tomorrow. :thumb:

Do they come with the small grilles......ie.the last set I purchased were "open ended" and arrived without the grilles on the end.

Dream911 said:
Aren't those porsche parts? Part of the ultrasonic sensors with the switch on the side of the centre console.

No. Were fitted exclusively to UK market cars at importer.

oldnbold said:

They said they were £10.00, but didn't mention delivery cost. Will wait and see if they take the extra £2.00 for postage.

Part Number 99999971015 Ultrasonic head bracket

OPC part, certainly not £10.

sday12 said:
Part Number 99999971015 Ultrasonic head bracket

OPC part, certainly not £10.

Don't think we are talking about the same part.

I think this is what we are talking about

With the sensor attached

Bracket without sensor

Definitely from Hamilton-Palmer £10

Yep, that's the bracket, about £1 each from Porsche. Got the packet in the car with the code on.

That's definitely what I ordered. At £10.00 for two, I thought I had a bargain. :damn:

I hate buying things cheaply

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SondeMadiu
Back