Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Had a ride in this yesterday..

kas750

My brother has a 996 turbo S and this absolutely beautiful 1978 turbo.
We had a ride out yesterday and I have to say that I was staggered by its performance!!...It has proper make you giggle acceleration and seeing the best part of three figures in 2nd gear left me wondering what impact this car must of made in 1978. :worship:

Excuse the crap I-phone pics.

Now that's just greedy owning 2 Turbo's 8).Love the red on the older cars looks really sweet-2nd gear 3 figures :eek: Rob.

I was eyeing one up at RPM Teknik yesterday. These cars are beautiful, my fave angle was when you're standing at the drivers door as if you're about to get in, looking left and down along the side of the body. The bulges and curves around that rear arch are just naughty.

:thumbs:

Yes the 930 turbo has bulges in all the right places - a stunning car... :worship:

Sorry No turbo but love the curve!

Attachments

• image_677.jpg
    image_677.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 11,706

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back