Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FVD Brombacher

Ian Perry

Thinking of buying a set of BBs LM's from then via the web .Has anybody used them previously ? if so any good .Thanks in advance.

order some Carbon from them years ago, wasnt the quickest, but all worked out fine eventually

they are big in the US

Order now for delivery in 2014, their customer service is very slow and frustrating.

Odd, I had my stuff in 2 days from Germany.

I thought they were very effcient.

10/10 in my experiences with them.

GT4 said:

When you have to resort to posting "where's my stuff" on their Facebook page because email communication is so bad you know you have a problem.

Stuart said:
GT4 said:

When you have to resort to posting "where's my stuff" on their Facebook page because email communication is so bad you know you have a problem.

Which I would also agree with, my small order came through in the end, but had to do a bit of chasing.

I don't know how FVD stay in business if my experience is anything to go by. You have to talk to the US in order to get a response from Germany - WTF!!

Save yourself a lot of grief & order the LMs from Gert. He knows the meaning of customer service and I would rather pay more if required & order from him, knowing I wasn't being lied to and that his delivery dates are real & not fantasy.

I have had two items from them in the last two weeks, they both arrived at OPC Newcastle within four days & were genuine porsche parts.
Interestingly the left rear droplink (964 C4) wasn't available from Porsche or anywhere else (design 911, rose passion, type 911, fraserpart etc.)
So overall I was impressed & would definitely use them again, ATB Neil.

FVD Intercoolers

I've read mention of FVD on various sites and they seem to be fairly highly regarded. Was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts or experiences with their intercoolers?

I know GT2RS are the de rigour right now, but they require some modifications in order to fit. FVD claim theirs offer a 20% improvement in cooling and a direct bolt-on fit. The FVD's are significantly cheaper than the GT2RS as well.

Thanks for any input.

Depend what sort of tune your car is running. The GT2 RS are good for cars running up to 600bhp. The FVD intercoolers I've seen are made to aerospace spec and cost more than the GT2 RS coolers and are best for cars running higher horsepower. GTR Nick has the higher end FVD coolers on his car.

Yes, they're the ones. You have to add 19% VAT to that price, but that's still a pair of those FVD's for roughly the price of one GT2RS!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back