Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CTEK battery conditioner

perrin996

Please could someone assist me on which ctek would be the best one for a 3.6 2002 targa.
I have been using a halfords one for years which i bought for my old car but this has failed and would like to upgrade.

All help appreciated

steve

I have the Ctek Multi xs 3600.
Brilliant!

No need for the 5 amp ver, the MXS3.6/XS3600 will maintain batteries to 120Ah.

MXS3.6/XS3600 is the Porsche model (which is the max output = 3.6 Amps or 3600 milliamps).

It will recharge, maintenance charge (only charge when required) and desulphurise (repair and condition poorly battery).

chargomat_132.jpg

chargomattq_171.jpg

Thankyou for all the advise looks like the best one to buy, now to find the best place to buy it and also looks like I require a extra lead to connect to the battery direct.

The CTEK comes with the direct battery connection and croc clips leads as standard. The ciggy lighter adaptor is an additional cost at around a tenner.

I think I bought mine from Amazon or eBay for circa £45.

Retail package includes permanent (eyelet) connection.

Porsche package includes temporary cigarette connection instead, as eyelets would void warranty.

Search eBay, Amazon, Google etc.

Should be circa £45 inc delivery (or less).

... but I have edit, split, delete, lock and quarantine buttons :bandit:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back