Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 Aerokit

Slayer

Not sure about the look of this..a ducktail + a spoiler on top :?

Will see it tomorrow in flesh.

Attachments

• 991_1_771.jpg
    991_1_771.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 5,371
  • 991_2_166.jpg
    991_2_166.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 5,371
  • 991_3_262.jpg
    991_3_262.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 5,371
I'm sure about it. It looks like a poorly executed afterthought IMO.

MC

Isn't that the same setup they've been using for the GT3 test mules? :yuk:

I'm not overly enamoured with that either! I hope to god that the next GT3 wing doesn't look like that! :eek:

More importantly, Slayer you're checking this out tomorrow... Something you want to tell us? :dont know:

:)

Since the 996, the aero-kit has been used for the GT3 variants. I am sure it looks a lot better in the flesh than pictures can say.

~ Maxie

Roro said:
I'm not overly enamoured with that either! I hope to god that the next GT3 wing doesn't look like that! :eek:

More importantly, Slayer you're checking this out tomorrow... Something you want to tell us? :dont know:

:)

Roro,

No secrets. Just taking mine for MOT tomorrow. May be we could all chip in and buy a 991 for forum members use on a weekly basis :grin:

As you say, Hope they do not disfigure the future GT/ Turbo models.

I like your thinking Slayer, but how about a RS4.0? Please? Pretty please?? :cloud9:

chimp911 said:
I like your thinking Slayer, but how about a RS4.0? Please? Pretty please?? :cloud9:

May be we can start a thread and see how many are up for it.. :bandit:

I reckon we'd need about 16 takers. £10k each should be enough to buy the car outright and that would give us 3 weeks a year each :thumb:

Or if we think of a 2 year plan then it'd be a little over £1500 per week :?:

The longer we have it the cheaper it gets :thumb:

The aerokit did not look right even in flesh. The front looked okay though. :nooo:

MisterCorn said:
I'm sure about it. It looks like a poorly executed afterthought IMO.

+1

:yuk:

That looks shocking. I'm not a fan of wings but that looks rather like a 996 with a scabby wing kit on.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back