Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Aviva trying to shaft me

y8cel

Just got my renewal paid circa £450 last year. No change to my circumstances except I'm now 40 renewal is £620 FRO.

Already found cover for 360 via the meerkats

Just call them. I have been with them a while, now have a multicar with them and they always seem to be willing to negotiate.

I always regard renewal as a proposal, and a start to the negotiation....

markvorny said:
Just call them. I have been with them a while, now have a multicar with them and they always seem to be willing to negotiate.

I always regard renewal as a proposal, and a start to the negotiation....

Fully agree. They tried to increase mine, spoke to them and negotiated. :bandit:

I'm with Admiral, I have 3 cars insured on their multicar policy. October will be the first renewal with them, so will be interesting to see by how much they increase the premium for the 3 cars. Will be sure to post to let you all know my experiences :evil:

I will be contacting them Tuesday I also have my business traders policy with them and that's up next month as well I just hate being taken for a mug

I assume WSM is Weston Super Mare, the biggest risk there is either parking on the beach or being hit by a mobility scooter!

I would tell you why Leicester is rated as a greater risk but non-PC posts when you're involved get moved.

:grin:

Yep, I think Leicester has a fair collection of bad postcodes, not helped by the fact that some rough areas share the same LE(X) as less rough areas. Kirby Muxloe and Braunstone for example and I dont think this is accounted for in the quotes.

Later I moved to Sunningdale and my quote went up. I did ask how a Corrado in Sunningdale can be at more risk than one in Leicester. Sunningdale has more Porsches/Lambos/Bentleys/Ferraris etc etc than anywhere else I know.

After we are finished kicking the proverbial out of the banks, I hope we start on the likes of Aviva. No freaking mercy this time though.

Roro said:
I'm with Admiral, I have 3 cars insured on their multicar policy. October will be the first renewal with them, so will be interesting to see by how much they increase the premium for the 3 cars. Will be sure to post to let you all know my experiences :evil:

Just had my Admiral Multi-Car renewal through and it has gone from £1200 to £1700..

Two minutes later got the comparison sites giving me two separate policies for just over £900!

Am not bitter but just made sure that neither of the new policies were with Admiral or their sister companies.

:thumb:

Tinker said:
y8cel said:
Already found cover for 360 via the meerkats
360? Where do you live? A small village in the Orkneys?

Lol
Found it for 330 but that does not include protected no claims

PeterS said:
I assume WSM is Weston Super Mare, the biggest risk there is either parking on the beach or being hit by a mobility scooter!

I would tell you why Leicester is rated as a greater risk but non-PC posts when you're involved get moved.

:grin:
:D

£270 fully comp in Birmingham life's cheery :thumb:

i pay aprox £350 each for the range rover and the 997 turbo. full ncd me and the wife fully comp, one of us usually has 3 points .live in devon.
the porsche is with admiral now and was the cheapest renewal and the r r goes over next month until december when they both start a new multi car policy.
if its any more than £700 for the 2 for 12 months i will be off to gocompare.com
:dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back