Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC Portsmouth

calden

Anybody yet visited/used the new OPC Portsmouth? If so any good/bad experiences you wish to share :)

Driven past a couple of times but not called in yet, would be interesting to see how much they want new business, as I've been offered a discount at another OPC. (Not much, but a discount all the same)

:Dance-Tap:

Hi, I took my 996 c4 in for a major service, spark plugs and brake fluid change on sat. The bill came to just under £700. The only criticism that I had was that they advised me when I collected the car that it needed a £7 part fitted for the screen wash and they would fit it for free, so why did they just not do this or at least ring me to ask, as now I need to go back as they did not have time to do it as I collected the car just before they closed. So I need to have the car off the road for a five min job!! But apart from that I was happy and they make nice coffee!!

Attachments

• car_640x430_575.jpg
    car_640x430_575.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 1,089

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back