Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Contact details for Porsche GB management or ombudsman

Mr T

Please can anyone provide me with this information as I am dissatisfied with the response i have received from Customer Assistance

(Previous thread in 997 forum)

thanks

talat

Mr T said:
I am dissatisfied with the response i have received from Customer Assistance

Really?? That does surprise me. NOT! 8)

GT4,
For some reason I suspect your not being serious about the Ombudsgermancarsman :?:

Mr T said:
Please can anyone provide me with this information as I am dissatisfied with the response i have received from Customer Assistance

(Previous thread in 997 forum)

thanks

talat

Unclear whether the Customer Assistance you refer to is at an OPC or at Reading. :dont know:
Why don't you "escalate" the matter by telling your last contact person that you are dissatisfied with his response and want to raise the issue at a higher level for further review?
If your complaint has any merit it might prompt him to rethink the situation in order to "cover his ass". If he doesn't, you will know the right person/department to contact.

customer assistance at reading

I have asked her for the name of someone more senior or how to take complaint to ombudsman

deafening silence to date on both requests

Mr T said:

I have asked her for the name of someone more senior or how to take complaint to ombudsman

Depends what type of complaint you have most on here will be happy to point you in the right direction but you need to be a bit more specific

I would guess from this list Financial or Legal

There are a number of ombudsmen:

* the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman who investigates complaints about government departments and certain other public bodies. They can also look into complaints about NHS hospitals or community health services
* the Local Government Ombudsman who investigates complaints about local councils and some other local organisations
* the Financial Ombudsman Service
* the European Ombudsman
* the Legal Ombudsman
* the Property Ombudsman
* the Housing Ombudsman
* the Prisons and Probation Ombudsman.
* the Ombudsman Services: Energy.

clinchy993 said:
Mr T said:

Depends what type of complaint you have most on here will be happy to point you in the right direction but you need to be a bit more specific

I would guess from this list Financial or Legal

There are a number of ombudsmen:

* the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman who investigates complaints about government departments and certain other public bodies. They can also look into complaints about NHS hospitals or community health services
* the Local Government Ombudsman who investigates complaints about local councils and some other local organisations
* the Financial Ombudsman Service
* the European Ombudsman
* the Legal Ombudsman
* the Property Ombudsman
* the Housing Ombudsman
* the Prisons and Probation Ombudsman.
* the Ombudsman Services: Energy.

Bearing in mind this is a car forum, I guess it the second from last one that he's after :thumb: :grin:

not sure if any of those fit

porsche owner > 20 years

my experience of water ingress issues spans 3 cars

997 - last bill £1400 for drying carpets and replacing telephone module

996 - destroyed ecu

968 - destroyed everything in rear arch cubby hole in boot

have had enough

won't be buying 991

t

Mr T said:

I have asked her ......... how to take complaint to ombudsman

I don't think you have grasped the point we were making.

Toad in the hole.

532349_10150953487631232_906331086_n.jpg

Can you take out the sausage and reuse the toad?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back