Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

First 4 Months with 997.2

glyn

Monza
First 911 but the fourth Porsche, I bought my car from Stirlings (Mark Pearce), one of the forum sponsers, Now 4 months into ownership and i am delighted.
The car was very well prepared, good spec and low miles and to date not a single thing has gone wrong - not even a bulb.
I am so pleased with this car, it is all that i wanted it to be and it looks superb, very glossy and practically brand new.

Stirlings remind me of the current advert on TV for Hislop insurrance - their ad states " If you believe business can be done on a handshake" etc
and that is the way Stirlings operates.
A genuine nice guy whos word and handshake does the deal, indeed his warranty is by word of mouth, i have no paperwork to state warranty but i have absolute confidence its there if i need it.

There cant be many dealers out there that retains the old fashioned values we expected years ago, I am so impressed.

I mailed this to the forum as a testimonial to Stirlings, to help future purchasers decide who to deal with and I must point out Mark has no idea I have done this, indeed i could have titled the thread to draw his attention, but that was not my point.

I dont think i have been lucky with this car, i believe his vehicle selection criteria and his teams attention to detail delivers a used car to exceptional standards, indeed he has all work that is needed to be done by the OPC, complete with HPI report and 111 point check paperwork, he will even contribute £500 towards OPC warranty if you decide that is your prefference - for me, i will stick with Marks word.

Mark is one of the best indies on here (if not the best) so your comments will come as no surprise to the long-termers on here.

~ Maxie :thumb:

:useless:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back