Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPCs around London/Kent?

BooSmile

I'm currently in a search for an OPC around London to carry out a major service on my Boxster 987. My closest OPC is the East London one, however they quoted £1200 for a major service. :eek:

So could anyone suggest any other OPCs around London or even Kent which I could try?

I'd like to stick with OPC services as my current service history is all OPC services..

Thanks. :thumb:

OPC at Tonbridge , Brook Farm, Five Oak Green Road, Tonbridge, Kent,
TN11 OQN, (01732) 590111 8)

nick w said:
OPC at Tonbridge , Brook Farm, Five Oak Green Road, Tonbridge, Kent,
TN11 OQN, (01732) 590111 8)

Thanks for the reply. :thumb:
But OPC @ Tonbridge is just under an hour away from me. Hopefully there are a others closer by, if not then I'll give them a call. :D

Porsche

:bandit: :bandit: BooSmile , don't worry about the distance to travel , to the Porsche garage . Better to spend a day or two to get the job done right . I recommend JZM , they are on M25 junction , may take few hours to get there , but worth it . :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Hello there. I cannot recommend Porsche Byfleet enough. I live in central London. I've used them a couple of times including a 6 yr service and found them to be competitive as well as providing a fantastic level of service. My car is actually there at the moment having a few warranty related issues addressed.

Re: Porsche

cubasteve said:
:bandit: :bandit: BooSmile , don't worry about the distance to travel , to the Porsche garage . Better to spend a day or two to get the job done right . I recommend JZM , they are on M25 junction , may take few hours to get there , but worth it . :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Thanks for the reply cubasteve. :thumbs: But I ideally wanted to keep full OPC service history. Even though it's a LOT more expensive.. :sad:

aak said:
Hello there. I cannot recommend Porsche Byfleet enough. I live in central London. I've used them a couple of times including a 6 yr service and found them to be competitive as well as providing a fantastic level of service. My car is actually there at the moment having a few warranty related issues addressed.

Thanks for the reply aak. :)
I'll try giving them a call. :D

I've tried giving a call to OPC in Tonbridge, but they quoted £1050 to service (I supply my own Mobil1 oils). This included the major service, brake fluids, spark plugs and checking/replacing drive belts. Does this sound about right? (Scary price) :frustrated:

Can't comment on pricing for a Boxter service, but I use OPC Tonbridge and they are always happy to collect and return my car.

OPC Byfleet definitely gets my vote.

There are five closer OPCs, however, I am very happy to travel to Byfleet given the excellent customer-service and very competitive prices.

I've introduced two people, including 'aak', to this centre, and both have been very happy!

Niro

NS80 said:
OPC Byfleet definitely gets my vote.

There are five closer OPCs, however, I am very happy to travel to Byfleet given the excellent customer-service and very competitive prices.

I've introduced two people, including 'aak', to this centre, and both have been very happy!

Niro

Received my car back from OPC Byfleet last week. Completely agree with Niro, perfect customer service.
:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back