Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bluetooth question

blue62

Every time I start the car up I get a message on the PCM to tell me to confirm the link to my phone, I then have to accept conneciton to the car from my mobile. It was the same in my last Pork, but I only use that car for hooning so it didn't bother me as much. I can only think that I've got something wrong in the set up, my phone is a Blackberry which works perfectly in my Discovery and my wife's Golf, but not the Pork. Thanks in advance.

I think it may be the settings on your phone.
If you go into you bluetooth setting and select the connnection to your porsche somewhere in the settings or advanced settings you will have an option along the lines of 'trusted source', 'trusted connection' or 'connect automatically' , if this is selected it auto connects everytime rather than prompting for your approval.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Thanks, I will give it a try when it stops raining!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back