Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Christopher Neil Sports (Oakmere Motor Group)

beerswilla

Monza
Anyone had any experience dealing with these guys? They seem well presented, but then so do others.

Whats the thoughts out there??

Used them for parts when I had Lotus cars (they are Lotus franchise too), always easy to deal with and a respected dealer among the Lotus lot.
:)

Smashing, lets hope i can sort something with them now!

I'm pretty sure I have had dealings in the past but don't recall the deal. Look very presentable as you say.

beerswilla said:

is it the silver 997 with cinnamon trim ? 8)
if so its been there a good few months so make him cry with your offer :p

tregger said:
beerswilla said:

is it the silver 997 with cinnamon trim ? 8)
if so its been there a good few months so make him cry with your offer :p

Has it? Something wrong or just personal taste? Not replying to my queries......

my take is miles are up at 77k but ultimately the interior won,t suit most buyers ,
i actually like the silver/cinnamon combo so it wouldnt put me off at all ,
for now i,m just watching the market & enjoying my 6 series with an eye on possible 997 purchase during the winter :)
ii would definitely take a look & drive just for comparison & why not stick a cheeky £20k offer in then meet in the middle ? :thumb:

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classi.../postcode/bb120hr/page/1/radius/100?logcode=p

tregger said:
my take is miles are up at 77k but ultimately the interior won,t suit most buyers ,
i actually like the silver/cinnamon combo so it wouldnt put me off at all ,
for now i,m just watching the market & enjoying my 6 series with an eye on possible 997 purchase during the winter :)
ii would definitely take a look & drive just for comparison & why not stick a cheeky £20k offer in then meet in the middle ? :thumb:

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classi.../postcode/bb120hr/page/1/radius/100?logcode=p

Thanks for that. He was prompt in replying this morning to my initial enquiry sent last night. Must be real busy, not replied to anything else, spose i best pick up the devil machine and call!!!!

Okay, so the Car has part Porsche history. The other is with a garage, Rainhill Motors in Prestcot!!

Other than that sounds mint! They ain't gonna like my offer! Apparently already been reduced and already cheap for the money- in fact this is why it isn't selling!!! :eek:

beerswilla said:
Okay, so the Car has part Porsche history. The other is with a garage, Rainhill Motors in Prestcot!!

Other than that sounds mint! They ain't gonna like my offer! Apparently already been reduced and already cheap for the money- in fact this is why it isn't selling!!! :eek:
can live with the cinnamon but liverpool service history ????????
sure you seen this but anyway http://www.woodsidecars.com/used/PORSCHE/911-CARRERA-2/AETV42560913

1 owner & lower miles + recent visit to porsche centre + interior looks brand new .
its not the S & its on 18,s but that wouldn,t stop me looking at it.
i prefer the single oval pipes as opposed to the twins

tregger said:
beerswilla said:

can live with the cinnamon but liverpool service history ????????
sure you seen this but anyway http://www.woodsidecars.com/used/PORSCHE/911-CARRERA-2/AETV42560913

1 owner & lower miles + recent visit to porsche centre + interior looks brand new .
its not the S & its on 18,s but that wouldn,t stop me looking at it.
i prefer the single oval pipes as opposed to the twins

yes, I feel the same way about North London as you probably do about Liverpool it seems!! I have seen this but would prefer the 'S' for those little extras.

TBF i am like a child in a toy shop at the moment!!!! I started with wanting a 964 an a MUCH smaller budget!!!

beerswilla said:
TBF i am like a child in a toy shop at the moment!!!! I started with wanting a 964 an a MUCH smaller budget!!!

You know, for the price of that 997 you could could get a nice 993 and if you can find few grand more get a 993s. You won't lose a penny as being 'The last of the air cooled' the 993 is totally immune from the price crash of water cooled cars since the 991 was introduced.
:wink:

i always enjoy the looking whatever the car , is it your first porsche ? 911 ?
i know when i had the funds after dreaming for 25 years i bought the 2nd 964 i viewed in as many weeks ,
now i feel like i can take my time,enjoy the hunt + only had the 645 since xmas , spent £1k getting oil seals sorted & having wheels refurbed next week so in no hurry to see it go . not even sure yet i will sell even for a 997 :dont know:

clarkycat said:
beerswilla said:

You know, for the price of that 997 you could could get a nice 993 and if you can find few grand more get a 993s. You won't lose a penny as being 'The last of the air cooled' the 993 is totally immune from the price crash of water cooled cars since the 991 was introduced.
:wink:

Hey, if i had my way!!!! I had to compromise WHWTSMBO!!! It was a 964/ 993 (my choice) and she got a car as well or a more modern 996/ 997 and just have one. BTW, she pays the bills............!

I have a master plan tho and will probably get rid of the bike and have my way eventually!!

tregger said:
i always enjoy the looking whatever the car , is it your first porsche ? 911 ?
i know when i had the funds after dreaming for 25 years i bought the 2nd 964 i viewed in as many weeks ,
now i feel like i can take my time,enjoy the hunt + only had the 645 since xmas , spent £1k getting oil seals sorted & having wheels refurbed next week so in no hurry to see it go . not even sure yet i will sell even for a 997 :dont know:

Its my first 911, so hopefully going to be a pleasant experience. Trying to be aware of pitfalls, but so long as I can get it home I will be happy! Not sure it will replace the bike, but if it gets close I'll be happy! At the end of the day......its a 911!!

I think I will still yurn for the classic, but we all need something to keep us going!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back