Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CATDT Cornering Masterclass 22/7/12 & 11/8/12

911turbo996

-- More information and availibility within the Track Day section --

Already had a great deal of interest , Sunday 22nd July is now full, plenty of space on Saturday 11th August. For those that have yet to experience a driver training day at CATDT it is a fantastic day out and you are guaranteed to come away with a smile on your face.. just read the comments of past events.

For all you 993, 996 & 997 owners who enjoyed the first CATDT day so much I have arranged another 2 possible dates at CATDT.

Enjoyed the Performance Driver 'Track' Day with the group environment and would like to progress to the next stage advancing your skills further? Or perhaps you're not getting the most from your track days, and would like to hone your performance driving skills in a safe and challenging environment?

Our Cornering Masterclass held over one day at the world renowned Millbrook Proving Ground, provides you with the opportunity to unlock the secrets of fast safe consistent grip limit lap times. The group size is for a maximum of 6 owners.

Through presentations and demonstrations in our cars, and nurtured training sessions in your 911 our instructors will guide you through a structured, fun and exciting training experience, dissecting the cornering process to a professional level. Polarised training designed to galvanise the relationship between minimised driver input and vehicle stability, with presentations in advanced vehicle dynamics and motor industry exercises designed to challenge both you and your 911.

A full day experience for you and your car:
Professional in car tuition
Access to your favourite circuits
Professional motor industry training exercises
Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
Full emergency services on hand all day
Exclusive facilities
1 hours 40 mins driving time with your personal instructor

Price £395 per person

Payment will need to be paid in full by 15th June 2012 directly to CAT at the very latest (Payment can be made by bank transfer, cheque or debit and credit cards. The latter attract merchant fees of up to 3% of the value). A non-refundable deposit of £200 should be made now to reserve your place with the balance paid by mid June. Note: this day is for a maximum of six people.

Note on noise limits ... to quote me "there is no limit unless you are a Le Mans Prototype or an F1 car". If anyone thinks they can compete at that level on noise, be sure to mention it when booking!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - FORMAT COPYRIGHT OF CAT DRIVER TRAINING LTD. AUGUST 2012

Thanks - Chris 911turbo996

Or, just come and have a drive with me. Qualified to advanced pursuit level. Defensively and offensively trained. I can show you he most effective way to ram an aggressive vehicle to clear a route. Yes I am blowing my horn and yes I am a twat......... 8)

JAMES HUNT said:
Or, just come and have a drive with me. Qualified to advanced pursuit level. Defensively and offensively trained. I can show you he most effective way to ram an aggressive vehicle to clear a route. Yes I am blowing my horn and yes I am a twat......... 8)

Not in my Porsche you won't.
That's the beauty and enormous appeal of the CATD courses, you get to do it in your own P&J.

Found Biggles yet? :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back