Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911uk CAT Driver Training Day - Millbrook 12th Aug Sunday

cyruspower

There's another CAT Driver Training Day coming up at Millbrook on Sunday 12th August.

http://www.catdrivertraining.co.uk/

Planning on staying at Hotel Greens for £30.00 (sole occupancy) the night before: htttp://www.hotelgreens.co.uk/

There's a maximum of just six places available, so let me know as soon as possible. Should be interesting to see how the two generations compare!

The pricing is as follows:

3 participating members = £425 pp
4 participating members = £399 pp
6 participating members = £370 pp

Jo from CAT will be along shortly to let us know about the arrangements for payment etc.

Please add you name and model type:

1. Cyruspower - 993 C2 Coupe

Here I am :bye:

To confirm your place I will need a minimum of a 50% non-refundable deposit now (unless your place can be filled), with the balance due no later than 1st July 2012. Alternatively you can pay the full amount now. Methods can be bank transfer, debit and credit cards but credit cards attract merchant fees of up to 3% of the value, depending on the card being used.

cyruspower has paid in full so thank you for that :thumb:

Look forward to meeting you and your cars on the day.

Jo

1. Cyruspower - 993 C2 Coupe - PAID IN FULL

I completely forgot about this until yesterday when I was talking to JD27 @ the Byfleet open day!

Is it still on :?:

Hi All

Im a Newbie and this caught my eye

Is this all track based? Some of the other CAT courses talk about some road work

Cheers

Clarkey

Yes, I know I have no witty signature yet :dont know:

Clarkey said:
Hi All

Im a Newbie and this caught my eye

Is this all track based? Some of the other CAT courses talk about some road work

Cheers

Clarkey

Yes, I know I have no witty signature yet :dont know:

It all takes place within Millbrook but what you learn applies to both the road and the track - suitable for road focused driving as well as track focused :thumb:

Jo

OK, Im in, Ill send a PM

Clarkey

Now back from my hols - boy it's cold here

Sorry we won't get to meet you Roro - thread amended to show current status.

1. Cyruspower - 993 C2 Coupe - PAID IN FULL
2. Clarkey - 997.1 C2S - PAID IN FULL

Jo

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back