Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

930 turbo rebuild

tillo32

Hi There

This is my 930 turbo which has taken 10 months to complete and a bucket load of cash the car was originally in a dark blue which looked crap !!! so everything was stripped of and painter in aqua blue metalic which in the right light looks the dogs wheels refurbed new tyres gear box rebuilt new waste gate full service and away we go :D

photo not attached lets try again

how do you get your pics to upload :oops:

tillo32 said:
how do you get your pics to upload :oops:
Make sure there not to big. there is a limit on file size. 256kb

My files are to big will take some more tomorrow

Just had new headlining and carpets also plus the list goes on also reconilised the seats i have done this myself bought the proper stuff from a place in birmingam who matched the colour spot on and what an easy job
I did pay £500 for a company to do and and to be honest i felt ripped off not the right colour and was coming off so i thought i would give it a go....
plus its much easier with a hot air gun as you can get the layers on quicker
so a lesseon learned try yourself 1st

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hobie1
Back