Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New OPC Solihull, West Midlands opens for business

Porsche News

- New Porsche Centre serving the West Midlands offering expanded sales and service

- State-of-the-art development features a two-floor 36 car showroom, with Direct Dialogue bay, 'heritage display wall' and coffee bar

- Centre moves to Highlands Road, on the southern outskirts of Solihull, West Midlands

A new Porsche Centre serving the West Midlands has opened this month. Porsche Centre Solihull is one of the largest Porsche Centres in the UK, and represents a significant investment in both the Porsche business and the local area.

The new location for the Centre on Highlands Road offers over three times the space as the previous site in Dorridge, and occupies nearly three acres. The increased area offers a 36 car showroom spread over two floors, which allows the full range of new and Porsche Approved pre-owned cars to be displayed.

The distinctive showroom also features a customer specification lounge in which visitors can personalise their car, a coffee bar that serves as a central social 'hub' for visitors to the Centre and a heritage wall. This displays the rich history of Porsche using archive material to make the stories behind the company come alive.

The workshop is equipped with 10 bays, plus a dedicated bay from which a new MOT service operates and a Direct Dialogue facility for on-the-spot diagnosis, as well as a cosmetic repair service and tyre fitting area.

Conveniently located just off the A34 near junction 4 of the M42, the address for Porsche Centre Solihull is: Highlands Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4GT. Tel: 0121 745 9911

Attachments

• 66917_a_por1_115.jpg
    66917_a_por1_115.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 1,592
  • 66917_c_por1_539.jpg
    66917_c_por1_539.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 1,592
if the service that i received a few months ago from this opc when they were based in dorridge is half a s goodnow as it was then ,i will be satisfied.....certainly will be using them in the future as they are very professional, helpful, reasonably priced and local to me thumbs up :thumb:

Barely 5 minutes walk from my work, has to be worth a wander round :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back