Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What a good pic....

Tony 991S

Not my car but it'll be the same as this, Platinum silver looks fantastic I think? :worship: :D

And it'll always look clean :dance:

Very nice, quite like the return to orange indicators!

Rimmer said:
Not my car but it'll be the same as this, Platinum silver looks fantastic I think? :worship: :D

Only 17 more sleeps to go untill collection ... but who is counting?

AAT993 said:
Rimmer said:

Only 17 more sleeps to go untill collection ... but who is counting?

Yes it's going very slooooooooow now :sad:

Is that car with the optional PASM -20mm ride height? I ask because the front lip spoiler looks different. Otherwise very nice indeed.

~ Maxie :thumb:

Getting a bit bored of silver tbh...

Maxie said:
Is that car with the optional PASM -20mm ride height? I ask because the front lip spoiler looks different. Otherwise very nice indeed.

I think PASM is only 10mm lower on the S :thumb:

Rimmer said:
Maxie said:

As standard, yes but there is an option for the C2S over and above the standard PASM: a version called PASM Sports Suspension which lowers the car another 10mm (ie 20mm from standard for the C2. I was asking if the car you have pictured has that option because iirc, that comes with a modified lip spoiler.

~ Maxie

Maxie said:
Rimmer said:
Maxie said:

As standard, yes but there is an option for the C2S over and above the standard PASM: a version called PASM Sports Suspension which lowers the car another 10mm (ie 20mm from standard for the C2.

~ Maxie

Yes that's what I was trying to say but not very well :oops:

Discord23 there is a nice looking brown one in another thread!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back