Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

whos getting what and when?

Chuckstar

Trainee
Just wondering who ordered what and how long it takes to arrive

I ordered my c2s in 1st week of december has been built this week will arrive in the next two weeks

Also whats the most popular colour? mine is guards red

I was offered a C2s on Monday which could be delivered to my spec in March. It was the OPCs car which they said could be transferred over to me with my spec as it was still in the build process. 89k no discount.

I ordered guards red with black, in Oct, car built Dec, and is now as of Feb 1 available to receive but I am delaying taking delivery to Feb 19 as I have to travel in these days.

Very similar story, ordered October, delivery March, currently being shipped over. And another Guards Red and Black. Hope you don't live down the road, could get confusing...

Ordered my Cab the first week of Dec, meant to be a Feb build, but apparently the Cabs are on a 7 week delay, so now delivery looking like the end of March/Beginning of April.

However doing my Silverstone day next friday that I had from my 997, been so long out of a Porsche, hopefully this will spirit me on!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back