Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911uk launch its new "FACEBOOK" page

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
911uk returns to Facebook with an all new Facebook Page, called (unsurprisingly) "Porsche911uk"

This allows you to "LIKE" the page and enable you to catch up on major Porsche news 911uk when you're not on 911uk :)

http://www.facebook.com/Porsche911uk

For those with an existing Facebook account, an automated 'Like' button has been added to the left side column control menu.

911uk-Facebook.jpg

Attachments

• 911uk_cover_262.jpg
    911uk_cover_262.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 40,652
Will this new upgrade blow the DME relay in a 993?

don't get the fb thing, just don't see what it holds for grown ups. And this is before you start to wonder at the ethics of the exploitation of users' data. At least google are up front about it.

It's a simple means of sharing pictures of your children with paedo's and letting burglar's know when you're on holiday...

oh yeah, of course. How else would you get that info out there :floor:

I used to leave notes in my empty milk bottles, but Tescos put an end to that social network... :nooo:

Best stick to the 911uk facebook page then :D

Attachments

• fbz_232.jpg
    fbz_232.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 40,575
I didn't get it either, but joined to keep track of what my son was up to, only to discover all the other parents were doing the same.

Working in an office, forums and BookFace pass the time.... still in my twenties though (just).....

I think the page looks GREAT!

A month in, the facebook page is working very well.

A brief trial to using Twitter Feed links was ended, as there were just too many Twitter posts and it seems best to keep both accounts separate.

So if you haven't joined or even had a look visit us on facebook as well :)

This allows you to "LIKE" the page and enable you to catch up on major Porsche news 911uk when you're not on 911uk :)

http://www.facebook.com/Porsche911uk

Can we now throw sheep at each other? (without having to go to a Welsh Young Farmers party!)

Senoj said:
don't get the fb thing, just don't see what it holds for grown ups. And this is before you start to wonder at the ethics of the exploitation of users' data. At least google are up front about it.

It gives comfort to those that feel small, or so unimportant as to not matter (like forums!).
:)

I'm not on it, as I care so little for the trivial details of my own life that I'm hardly likely to care about the trivial details of everyone else's life. This means the world will miss out on such important feeds like "Clarkycat's mood is set to unhappy as he has a dental appointment today" and other mindless things so insignificant that you would never phone up someone to tell them, yet from the need to feel that you 'matter' feel compelled to broadcast to the world.

Facebook appeals to me as much as Bob Dylan. meaning I can wake up in the morning, have a sh!t, have a shower, brush my teeth, etc.. But I don't have to go and write a song about it.
:?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back