Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ten car 991 formation display

I don't think anyone would be in :dont know:

(at the SAAB dealership)

Amazing

Amazing thank you very much for posting...the grip on the car seems to be incredible

Love the light show...cars aren't bad either !! :thumb:

Amazing display!

~ Maxie :thumbs:

GT4 said:

(at the SAAB dealership)

Very true, but if I'd said Vauxhall dealer it wouldn't of made sense.

I like the way they seem to launch from very low MPH to what seems like about 60 in a very short time. I would guess they were all manual's. From some of the reviews I've read Porsche were only giving out PDK cars to test.

I bet they will be doing this display at all our local OPC's over the next few weeks. :nooo:

infrasilver said:
GT4 said:

(at the SAAB dealership)

Very true, but if I'd said Vauxhall dealer it wouldn't of made sense.

I like the way they seem to launch from very low MPH to what seems like about 60 in a very short time. I would guess they were all manual's. From some of the reviews I've read Porsche were only giving out PDK cars to test.

I bet they will be doing this display at all our local OPC's over the next few weeks. :nooo:

The UK cars will more likely be locked and inert but at least we will get a biscuit and some orange juice at the launch party, once they pull the cloth cover off the car.:lol:

I still don't get the Saab bit... :dont know: Given that I'm going to Guildford on a cold Friday in December, Cocca and biscuits may be needed.. :wink:

The formation display happening simultaneously at 300 ft (rather tenously relates to a certain almost extinct car "manufacturer" handed down carelessly several times from its aeronautical roots)

Only SAAB Group (Aeronautics).

SWAN (SWedish Automobile NV) AKA SAAB Cars is basically dead and hasn't been anything to do with SAAB Group since GM bought it in 1990 (unless you count branding a model "Vigen" and fitting a cockpit illumination off switch).

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back