Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 rear view

Bermo 911

i may get hammered fo this but since that pic of the white 991 has been there its been bugging me how much it looks like this :dont know: :
aston-vantage_quad.jpg

Bermo 911 said:
i may get hammered fo this but since that pic of the white 991 has been there its been bugging me how much it looks like this :dont know: :
aston-vantage_quad.jpg

Completely agree. It's a matter of sadness that they've gone for a look that Aston has made its own over the last few years. Too delicate, particularly for the fat-arsed cab: makes it look even fatter-arsed.

Too much writing on the back in my view, too....

Good spot! Love the Aston's looks more though.... :coat:

Attachments

• header_487.jpg
    header_487.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 3,963
Nothing wrong with the rear view of the 991 in my opinion (even with all that lettering!!), I'm looking forward to seeing it in the metal in a few weeks at the launch night.

Yes, it looks like it's gone a bit up-market (eg interior, Aston-style rear lights etc.) but I think in a year or two it may make the 997 look quite dated...

Aston Martin V8 Vantage
cab_sc1_600_104.jpg

Porsche 911 Cabriolet
aston-vantage_quad.jpg

I'm with you Bermo, and I said teh same sort of commet when I first saw it, a poor piece of unoriginal design that takes something away from being a 911...it has changed the silhouette. :sad:

or

Attachments

• aston_vantage_quad_329.jpg
    aston_vantage_quad_329.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 3,868

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back