Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 1997 52k Miles @ £17,995

Zingari

Brands Hatch
Chums

What on earth is all this about :eek:

porsche-911_993-140046-1.jpg

1997 Porsche 993 Carrera 2 £17,995

Description
Only 52,500 miles. Excellent original condition throughout. Tiptronic gearbox. MOT October 2012.
Specification
The detail
52,500 miles
Year: 1997

Looks great until you dig a bit deeper and find a pre varioram but registered in 1997 :dont know: Yes I know its a TipS with grey but the mileage is good.

Something smells and not just the farmer's field :nooo:

Something very odd with that car. Seems to have a different engine ancillaries layout to my non-VR. Looks a bit of a hybrid, somewhere between a VR and a non-VR, which would worry me whether it's been rebuilt in some way shape or form, in the engine compartment. Could just have been a VR with a replacement non-VR engine.

Might be worth a look for someone as the mileage and price look very tempting, if it does check out.

Looks nice in Guards with those wheels IMHO.

Did they do a non-C16 car, RHD but non-vario after we got Vario?? Just wondering whether it's a RHD foreigner?

"Excellent Original Condition Through out"

What more could you ask for :grin:

Somebody phone him and for the VIN number I havn't had a good laugh in ages.

Pig in a poke?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back