Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

O/T Audi a4 Tdi Se SOLD

RSPSTEVE

For sale for my step dad.

Perfect if you are putting your porsche away for winter !

2006 ( big front grill)audi A4 1.9 tdi se in grey

86k ( mostly motorway miles) with full Audi history , all books packs and paperwork 2 keys cambelt done at 70 k recent service tyres , discs and pads , Parrot bluetooth ,hard wired for tomtom, drives like new , well looked after and only for sale due to a newer car on its way .

£5750 takes it away to give many years of service .

023-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

Any interest please pm me

Steve

Steve - isn't it worth a bit more than that? I am looking at 2006 MY A4s as well but only to try and find a price for my own.

~ Maxie :?:

Maxie said:
Steve - isn't it worth a bit more than that? I am looking at 2006 MY A4s as well but only to try and find a price for my own.

~ Maxie :?:

Maxie it prob is but he needs a quick sale as he has bought a 58 plate with 17k .

I think if we had it on our site we would stick it up at £6500 but prob sit on it a while , used car sales is on its arse at the mo.

Its on auto trader now and not had one call yet :nooo:

Steve

Sunds a good price as these are crakcing engines :thumb: but pardon me for asking is the driver incontinent or was he taken short judging by the drivers seat :dont know:

................Or it could be a poor picture :coat:

Zingari said:
Or it could be a poor picture :coat:

Poor piccy :thumb:

Someone must want a cheap fsh audi as a 2nd car or winter hack ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back