Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is my car competitively priced to sell?

comfort.gif

It only seems 5 minutes ago that we were 'talking' about your potential purchase.

Personally I think that you've priced it sensibly but nothing more. The market has changed since you bought it and the time of year is against you.

That said it looks a good car that should tick all the boxes for a conscientious purchaser.

Good luck :thumb:

I know, am gutted but for now its the right thing for me to do. I've just spent £2k to service and re-warranty her. I've been offered £35k by the dealer I bought it from, If I could get £37k privately at least it would cover the recent outlay. After she's gone I'll still have the fond memories and I will own one again someday.

couldn't you sell 19 guitars and keep the Porsche?

you can only play one at a time, you can only drive one car at a time. So 1 Porsche + 1 guitar is better than no Porsche and 20 guitars.

MC

MisterCorn said:

you can only play one at a time, you can only drive one car at a time. So 1 Porsche + 1 guitar is better than no Porsche and 20 guitars.

MC

If the value was comparable then it would be a great idea!

Benson said:
MisterCorn said:

MC

If the value was comparable then it would be a great idea!

Other than cars I collect watches, and know nothing about guitars. I guess it works both ways though, if I didn't buy watches I could buy another car. I really hope you work things out and get back in to Porsche ownership soon.

MC

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back