Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My Spec options ....

Tony 991S

Imola
Platinum Silver metallic

R park assist

PASM -20mm including PDCC

Sports exhaust

PDK

Sports chrono plus

Sport design wheels (I think)

TPM

Multi-function steering wheel

Red seat belts

I'll make a decision if I get the Aero when I see the car, because I'm not sure about the Duck-tail one and the double aero just looks strange :?: :?

Great choice :thumb:

If you intend to keep it for 6-7 years please put me down for first refusal to buy it off you. :grin:

I would check what KESSY entails on the 991.

On the Maxi-991 (PanAm) it consists of a fob proximity sensor to unlock the doors and disable the immobiliser/alarm and enable the ignition circuit, so far so expected.

Then the cheapskates simply supply the car with the original ignition switch assembly with a very poor matt plastic key dummy to turn the engine over :eek:

No fancy start button. :nooo:

And don't lose the dummy else you won't be able to start the car (actually, that's not quite true, you can start it with a butter knife or lolly stick at a push)

See below for "Start Paddle"

Attachments

• dummy_185.jpg
    dummy_185.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 2,830
GT4, thanks for the KESSY info, :thumb: I'll look out for that and check it out when I see the car.

T8996C4, I could be selling way before that I'm afraid, (it depends on what else comes out) given I'm retired and drive like "Miss Daisy" the car will be a good buy for someone. :thumbs:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back