Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 911 [991] 14 Colour Range to choose from!

STANDARD
Carrera White
Racing Yellow (new)
India Red (new)
Black

METALLIC
Platinum Silver
Aqua Blue
Dark Blue
Ruby Red (ex SO)
Anthracite Brown (new)
Agate Grey (new)
Basalt Black

SPECIAL ORDER
GT Silver
Lime Gold (new)
Cognac Brown (new)

GT4 said:
STANDARD
Carrera White
Racing Yellow (new)
India Red (new)
Black

METALLIC
Platinum Silver
Aqua Blue
Dark Blue
Ruby Red (ex SO)
Anthracite Brown (new)
Agate Grey (new)
Basalt Black

SPECIAL ORDER
GT Silver
Lime Gold (new)
Cognac Brown (new)

Guard Red and Arctic Silver are no more :eek:

Excuse my spelling, it is, of course, "Carrara White" (as in the marble)

Porsche News said:
GT4 said:
STANDARD
Carrera White
Racing Yellow (new)
India Red (new)
Black

METALLIC
Platinum Silver
Aqua Blue
Dark Blue
Ruby Red (ex SO)
Anthracite Brown (new)
Agate Grey (new)
Basalt Black

SPECIAL ORDER
GT Silver
Lime Gold (new)
Cognac Brown (new)

Guard Red and Arctic Silver are no more :eek:

Indischrot (German) used to be called Guards Red in English.
I initially suspected that they didn't want to run the risk of offending Native Americans by calling it Indian Red. :D

Don't know why they should now change the English name to India Red if it is still the same colour, as your first listing above ("indischrot") would suggest. :dont know:

Well, as the current owner of an Atlas Grey 997 C4S who was hoping to be able to choose a 991 in Carbon Grey (having seen this on a Panamera at my local OPC), how does 'Agate Grey' compare??

Is the 991 Turbo likely to have any extra colour choices? (presumably Porsche offer 'any colour available in the range' on payment of a suitable premium?!
:)
Sidicks

Lime Gold or Cognac Brown anyone? :yuk:

Nice colour range - but the car just looks a tad too big/ long :x

Too late to cry over spilt milk now - I still have mixed feelings about this car.

...I notice the new the 991 colour being "slow silver" to celebrate the rubbish hike in the 991's power is not on the list yet. I still can't get my head around such engine madness for the 991/911 :wack:

I watched the FIA GT3 highlights last night and even the GT3's(now too slow) are being thrashed by Z4, R8's and TT's.

Has someone at Porsche got a phobia about adding more BHP to road and race 911's or what?

India Red is indeed renamed "Guards" again.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back