Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Which is an option that was paid for ?

eazyrog

Hi Guy's,

I'm in the middle of possibly buying my first Porsche, its a 2005 997 C2S Cabrio Automatic.

I managed to get a list below !

But i don't know what is a option and what is standard.

I023 Silver -coloured instrument dials, instrument cluster
I061 Version for Great Britain
I071 EU country version
I099 Right-hand drive version
I130 Control and indications in English lettering
I195 Battery, 70 Ah
I199 Battery disconnection switch
I211 Licence plate holder version 3
I219 Differential
I249 Tiptronic transmission
I271 Door mirrors -aspherical- driver's side, electrically adjustable and heatable
I288 Headlamp washer
I335 Automatic seat belt, 3-point, rear
I369 Standard seat, left
I370 Standard seat, right
I403 Carrera S wheel 19-inch
I424 Cd compartment
I432 Steering wheel with Tiptronic control
I435 Sports steering wheel
I440 Antenna diversity
I466 Rear fog light, right
I475 "PASM" electronic damper control
I476 Porsche Stability Management (PSM)
I490 Sound system "ASK"
I492 Headlamps for left-hand traffic
I534 Theft security system, 433 MHz
I536 -07 Alarm siren and tilt sensor 08 - Alarm siren
I551 Wind deflector
I555 Black seat belts
I567 Windscreen tinted, upper part darker coloured
I571 Activated charcoal filter
I573 Air conditioner
I601 Xenon lighting system
I610 DVD navigation, "Europe package"
I635 Parking assistant
I659 On-board computer
I661 Stricker emission-control concept
I665 PCM2 basic module including radio
I666 PCM2 telephone (GSM)
I670 PCM2 navigation
I685 Rear seats, split
I689 Preparation for CD autochanger
I936 Seat covers, rear, leather
I981 Leather equipment, without seat covers
I983 Seat covers, front, leather

That is the build spec (recipe!)

Depending on the model and region it is sold as/in, they may all or not be cost optional.

In the UK a 2005 C2S Cabriolet had these cost options:

I249 Tiptronic transmission
I635 Parking assistant
I666 PCM2 telephone (GSM)
I670 PCM2 navigation

I can't answer your question exactly but imo there's nothing on that list that would make that car any more valuable now than any others out there for sale. ie. Virtually all the ones you'd look at would have what's on that list.

I know from your previous posts that you're trying to get an idea of what you should be paying for that specific car and it's very difficult to advise you.

All you can do really is study the ads on here, PH, Autotrader etc and assess the market for yourself. Be aware that as the year goes on values of Cabriolets will fall, significantly so come the end of September.

At the moment cars similar to this one seem to be advertsed at dealers for just over £40k. For a private purchase I'd start my bidding at £32k and definitely wouldn't pay more than £35k - but that's only MY opinion.

Good luck :thumb:

Agree with GT4, just those few options. Shame whoever spec'd it wasted money on the phone when could have spent that money on BOSE or chrono or sports seats etc. Fairly basic spec car. What I am surprised about it lack of heated seats especially on a cabriolet.

Jamie said:
Agree with GT4, just those few options. Shame whoever spec'd it wasted money on the phone when could have spent that money on BOSE or chrono or sports seats etc. Fairly basic spec car. What I am surprised about it lack of heated seats especially on a cabriolet.

Rubbish. We're made of sterner stuff!

:)

I don't know anything about PPI.

But I do know about Salisbury, Hamer, Aspden and Johnson Loss Assessors.

Loss assessor David Rawstron of Salisbury, Hamer, Aspden and Johnson, has been charged along with seven other people following a Lancashire police investigation into alleged money laundering. The eight people were originally arrested, interviewed and bailed in April 2004 as part of Operation Flourish. They were charged on 25 and 26 January and bailed to appear before Preston Magistrates Court on 2 March 2005. Mr Rawstron was charged with conspiracy to launder money and false accounting.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back