Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Porsche 911 Spied on Camera Undisguised

911UK

Administrator
Staff member

Attachments

• carscoop_shots_6_116.jpg
    carscoop_shots_6_116.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 10,884
  • carscoop_shots_1_668.jpg
    carscoop_shots_1_668.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 10,884
So there is NO access to anything mechanical on the 991, except from underneath.

Only "top-side" serviceable items are fluids and air filter.

991_engine_flap_2_960.jpg

Fab video ... the wings comes up at low speed... note the brake lights ... single 'line'

Aug issue of GT Porsche has a good shot of the interior

That still doesn't look completely 'undisguised' to me; the rear lights don't look right, they overlap on to the rear panels and spoiler but the actual (LED) bulbs don't when they light up - I would strongly suspect a different rear light design on the finished car for starters...

Ant Blain said:
That still doesn't look completely 'undisguised' to me; the rear lights don't look right, they overlap on to the rear panels and spoiler but the actual (LED) bulbs don't when they light up - I would strongly suspect a different rear light design on the finished car for starters...

I was going to pull Sundeep up for false advertising, but though I'd let him off given he had tracked down the source of a photo I posted a couple of days ago.

That along with thoughts of "should I place an order?" after the beautiful lights come to life as they shine through the clown paint and lipstick in the tunnels :cloud9:*

*dependent on front lamps reveal.

Watching the clip again, in the last 5 secs the camera car is revealed to be a brand new Panamera (wearing SportDesigns, DRLs evident in chase footage).

So is this some form of "official" teaser viral?

I did wonder if the test driver was being that bit too accommodating in his use of PSE and showing off going fast, then slowing down and never trying to get properly away :?:

Lol .... Stick on light clusterstastic !

Somehow i dont think theyd make it so part of the light cluster is formed from the corner of the spoiler.

Have just seen the interior shot in the latest GTPorsche mag. Is it just me or do others not like the look of the centre section of the dash. The way the switches are either side of the gear shift, just asking for hours of clean the crap/dust out of them!

Not for me thanks.

GT4 said:
Watching the clip again, in the last 5 secs the camera car is revealed to be a brand new Panamera (wearing SportDesigns, DRLs evident in chase footage).

I did wonder if the test driver was being that bit too accommodating in his use of PSE and showing off going fast, then slowing down and never trying to get properly away :?:

definately looks that way, a little taster for the enthusiast. the spoiler rising at what appears to be a lower speed (not 74 mph) for the camera in the car behind.
If you were passing as it was stopping and knew what it was in the first place, you'd take video of the front, side and interior if you could :thumb:

adam2712 said:
GT4 said:

definately looks that way, a little taster for the enthusiast. the spoiler rising at what appears to be a lower speed (not 74 mph) for the camera in the car behind.
If you were passing as it was stopping and knew what it was in the first place, you'd take video of the front, side and interior if you could :thumb:

Yeah, I think someone is pressing the spoiler button to show off, too.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back