Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bristol Porsche

pawmaro

I have owned 3 Boxsters and a 997 S never bought from OPC.
Over the years of ownership I have always found Lovetts Bristol excellent and friendly.
They have regular saturday events where you can get a free check and get chance to go in the workshop and have a look underside.
My 997 was checked over yesterday and found to be in excellent condition with no faults other than some disk wear which I know about.
In the past have had a free gearbox oil change and other little jobs done
I have bought new BMW and Mini from Lovetts and had pretty poor service from them. Bristol Porsche is as if its a completely different company and I would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks to Gavin White who is always helpful and has just done me a very good deal on my next service.
Good to hear that service manager Sean Taviner is returning after his illness.
I think other dealers should give their staff lessons in customer service and tell them that if a guy comes in with a Harley T shirt and jeans on he is probabaly the one with the cash, not some spruced up twat in his designer clothes paid for on a credit card.
Another 2 yrs and my order for a new 911 will be placed here.
Keep up the good work guys.

pawmaro said:
...if a guy comes in with a Harley T shirt and jeans on he is probabaly the one with the cash, not some spruced up twat in his designer clothes paid for on a credit card.

I've got a Harley tee, and I'm a twat :dont know:

So far we bought 3 cars from them,
718 Cayman,Gt4 and Turbo S
dealt with Chris Allen for all 3 who is a gentleman and car enthusiast.
Highly recommended

pawmaro said:
I have owned 3 Boxsters and a 997 S never bought from OPC.
Over the years of ownership I have always found Lovetts Bristol excellent and friendly.
They have regular saturday events where you can get a free check and get chance to go in the workshop and have a look underside.
My 997 was checked over yesterday and found to be in excellent condition with no faults other than some disk wear which I know about.
In the past have had a free gearbox oil change and other little jobs done
I have bought new BMW and Mini from Lovetts and had pretty poor service from them. Bristol Porsche is as if its a completely different company and I would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks to Gavin White who is always helpful and has just done me a very good deal on my next service.
Good to hear that service manager Sean Taviner is returning after his illness.
I think other dealers should give their staff lessons in customer service and tell them that if a guy comes in with a Harley T shirt and jeans on he is probabaly the one with the cash, not some spruced up twat in his designer clothes paid for on a credit card.
Another 2 yrs and my order for a new 911 will be placed here.
Keep up the good work guys.

Just picked up on this post from several years ago. I agree 100%. The Team at Bristol Porsche are excellent, even putting up with my indecision re spec and turning up in tatty (non designer) jeans!! On the other hand Dick Lovett BMW in particular are frankly useless and unless ' a twat in designer clothes' ignore you for far too long. they are even causing grief to my Porsche owning neighbour with a not yet 3 year old 440 cab (8k miles) which has corroding alloys.

Just as a thread update, my Macan gen1 has needed 2 bits of warranty work in the past 18 months and Bristol OPC although not even the OPC I bought from have been excellent on both counts.

Again I don't particularly go down the designer clothes route, but they have been nothing but courteous and helpful.

Very good team out there!
I have sold 3 of mine to them :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back