Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Becker Navigation discs

Fourtuitous

I am about to start a re-installation of my Becker Indianapolis Pro in my C4S after the previous owner had a complete bodge job done. I didn't get the navigation discs from the previous owner either. Does anyone know where I can get hold of the navigation disc for the UK without paying £102 on the Navteq web site?

Don't do it I think it's a scam. Not sure if its the same company or not but I tried this and then discovered they billed my credit card for a lot more than advertised and I then discovered threads via Google saying they keep on billing you nad you never get the software. Many people have been ripped off. I got mine refunded and then changed my credit card to be on the safe side.

Hi DomB I've just had a search on your link. It is different from the one I tried and it looks like some people have done it successfully but I can't find anything for the Indianpolis. I'll let you know if I un-earth anything.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back