Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC's int all bad

huytonman

I sold my 2004 997 C2S back in late Nov and pondered "what next". Well an R8 wouldnt fit in my garage, the old Nissan GTR is a bit loud and I'm not quite ready for a Jag (and it wont fit in the garage) so it was back to Porsche. I tried a PDK car and decided it had to be a manual and did some searching and negotiating and bought a late 2009 C2S off Porsche in Glasgow. Turns out the car was a management car from Reading, which is three miles from my house and the sales guy from Glasgow flew down today to hand the car over to me. He (Craig Young) made the whole process a total pleasure and made it economically viable too. The good thing is that buying a late 2009 car from the OPC gives you the balance of the original warranty then 2 years of the extended warranty so its really a painless process.
Anyway, back to the main theme, dont beleive all that you hear about OPC's, some of them are on the ball.
cheers Keith

Glad you're happy with the deal. Always remember though that you paid for the flight and handover etc in the deal, they wouldn't do it if they weren't making a fair wedge.

And "ex-management" means demonstrator/service loaner, I know, I borrowed one that was subsequently sold as one!

HuytonMan,

Glad you got the car you wanted, and a dealy YOU were happy with, (Or obviously you wouldn't have done it),

there's always someone who'll pIss on your parade, but Happy Motoring from me.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back