Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cajun Porsche: the baby Cayenne 4x4 to have 2 doors ?

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
The Cajun, the baby Porsche Cayenne, it has been spoken about for years and the recent arrival of the new president Mathias Muller has shed doubts on the feasibility of the project.

The car now could still make it's debut in 2013 and, unbelievable, could only have 2 doors. The rumor comes from a well-known German magazine that this decision would be taken to mark closely the new Land Rover Evoque and does not oppose the 'Audi Q5 (which will share a platform with a short wheelbase version) and with the same Cayenne.

It is expected that Michael Mauer, head of design Porsche, will turn to Walter de'Silva, head of the style of the whole group VW. The Italian designer is eager to make its contribution to the Cajun and this could be the first Porsche model to bear his touch.

De 'Silva recently said: "I sincerely hope to be able to add something positive to the future Porsche models, something that remains consistent with the great tradition of this brand. The Cajun is hopefully the first product to be developed under my influence. "

Attachments

• porsche_cayenne_coupe_02_873.jpg
    porsche_cayenne_coupe_02_873.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 17,100
  • porsche_cayenne_coupe_01_127.jpg
    porsche_cayenne_coupe_01_127.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 17,100
Walter deSilva, designed the SEAT Ibiza, you say :?:

seat_ibiza_sport_yellow_photo_03.jpg

I think it's more like the MG ZR:

MG+Rover+ZR.jpg

imo it just looks like every other car out there :frustrated:

i thought Cajun would envoke something hot and spicey

Attachments

• cajun_184.jpg
    cajun_184.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 16,755
At least the competitor is a little more distinctive:

Land-Rover-Range-Rover-Evoque-2011-car-pictures.jpg

Nowt! I was speaking from the general design and not the Cajun's designer's designs.

Perhaps the designer for the design of the Cajun stole the design for the design of the Ibiza from the design of the designer of the MG? (Peter Stevens?)

Doesn't matter which designer stole the design from which other designer when designing his new design, bottom line is that looks pants. End of... :nooo:

Ant Blain said:
Doesn't matter which designer stole the design from which other designer when designing his new design, bottom line is that looks pants. End of... :nooo:

A baby Cayenne, indeed!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back