Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Stirlings announce its new warranty

mark pearce

Since the introduction of Porsches 90 day ownership before you can buy a warranty from us Policy, I have been supplying an Mechanical Breakdown Policy with all my cars
Following my 2nd claim in 20 months where a member here had an engine problem necessitating a new engine, which to be fair they did pay for, as it took 7 weeks for them to sort it out, i feel that it was a totally unreasonable amount of time for someone to be without a car

SO

All my cars , if under 6 years old will now come with a 12 month warranty
cars between 6 & 10 Years a 6 month warranty.
This will be in the form of my Personal guarantee,
in the event of a major failure i may ask you to have the car recovered to Porsche Exeter via the RAC, AA etc, but the car will then be delivered back to you,
Obviously i cant cover wear and tear items, like batteries, clutches, radiators etc.

But as those of you who know me will know that as ever I will do my best to as sympathetic and helpfull in solving any problems and try as ever to go that little bit further to make the ownership experience as pleasurable as possible.

If you wish to take out a Porsche warranty after the 90 day period then i will make a contribution/ refund of £500 to go towards the Porsche warranty, this figure may be reduced at my discretion if a major claim has occured in the 90 day period, but i'm sure you can see the spirit in which this is meant.

Brilliant Mark....and way to go.

~ Maxie :yes: :cheers:

Mark, I think this is very reasonable and also interesting that in the two years you only had two major claims, a strong affirmation of the inherent quality of the cars that you sell. Good move...Keith

I now know where I will get my next 911 from. :thumbs:

He must be confident about Porsche's general reliability to be in a position to do this :thumb:

Always a gent, and a most honourable businessman Mark, thats fantastic.

Honesty, integrity and having trust is proven to grow businesses. For one business sales doubled and profits trebled once the owner decided to let customers help themselves to change.

What goes around comes around and I wish you continued success Mark.

:thumbs:

Dave said:

So if you're already thinking of the 'Next' one, when can I have the 'Current' one ??

:D :D :D :D

Dave said:

Cannot agree more. One day Mark, one day. :thumb:

I am one of those lucky men to have a Stirlings supplied Porsche.

Absolute quality it is.

Even took it to my local Porsche dealer (911BOX) for a minor electrical fix...and even they said "That's a very good car you have there sir"

I had mine from Stirlings in March this year and i am so happy with it, not a single fault, not even had to replace a bulb.
Mark is a most unusual dealer in that he trades on his word for warranty, no paperwork just a handshake and i believe he means what he says.

Excellent service, extreemly well prepared car, low mileage and lots of extras - well worth the trip to pick up the car (though Mark will deliver - but i wanted the drive)

I think the clarification statement above is spot on.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back