Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Clarkson explains the Porsche 911 (996) Range

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
Season 1 Top Gear, many many years ago and the car was supplied via 911uk.com :)

Watch out for the scientific comparison at the end :D

Why didn't they just let somebody who can actually drive demonstrate and explain the differences and then let 'Jezza' do the adolescent 'blokey' stuff in the studio afterwards (At which point we could all turn over and watch 'Cash in the Attic' or Jeremy Kyle?)

Thanks for sharing the video! Loved the end comparrison!

Loved the video.

Clarkson tongue in cheek as usual, the whole thing was designed to wind up any 911 owner that didn't have a turbo.

Fact. All 911's are brilliant

Yeah? I thought the 4S came out as worse off (based on his review). But then again, I'm not a fan of fake boobs!

Storm said:
Yeah? I thought the 4S came out as worse off (based on his review). But then again, I'm not a fan of fake boobs!

4S... :worship: :grin:

Like the natural one :D

I liked them all and the cars. :grin:

911UK said:
Season 1 Top Gear, many many years ago and the car was supplied via 911uk.com :)

Watch out for the scientific comparison at the end :D

Clarkson - "its a Porsche, so it will do a 100,000 miles and never go wrong"

errr... no....!

I stopped listening to Clarkson on Porsches years ago. He rarely seems to have anything intelligent to say.

I would have any of the cars and any of those girls, singly or combined ;)

laalves said:
I would have any of the cars and any of those girls, singly or combined ;)

...but I wouldn't swap my car for any of those girls. Well, maybe for 10 minutes.

The wife on the other hand....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpkM3
Back