Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

18" Cargraphic modular split rim wheels for sale

993C2S

Zandvoort
A rare opportunity to buy some Cargraphic "Racing" wheels. 3 piece split rim construction and light in weight.

Front: 8.5 x 18", ET 46

Rear: 10.5 x 18", ET 33

Specific fitment for 993 widebody ie. C2S, C4S & Turbo, but may fit others models.

Fitted with Pirelli P Zeros all round, 225/40 & 285/30 N3s.

These wheels have been refurbished and are in MINT condition.

New retail for these is £4500 with tyres.

Offers invited.

No centre caps included (although they take any standard Porsche centre).

Please email me through the forum, rather than PM. Thanks.

cg1.jpg

cg2.jpg

Hi Asim,
Can I ask reason for sale.... couldn't help noticing in pictures posted that you'd reverted back to your hollow spokes a while ago..
Kind Regards;
James.............. :thumbs:

jamesk said:
Hi Asim,
Can I ask reason for sale.... couldn't help noticing in pictures posted that you'd reverted back to your hollow spokes a while ago..
Kind Regards;
James.............. :thumbs:

Sorry James, not been on the forum for a wee while. The wheels are summer use only - as the outer rims are polished alloy. You are right to say they haven't been on the car much - just lack of time to fit them, I'm lucky to drive the car these days! Intend to sell the car, hence the wheels are for sale.

SOLD.

Glad they've gone to a good home and to a forum member :thumb:

Just as long as who ever it is posts some pictures when they have them on

Make it a condition of the sale :floor: :floor:

clinchy993 said:
Just as long as who ever it is posts some pictures when they have them on

Make it a condition of the sale :floor: :floor:

Promise to post some pics as soon as this weather clears Clinchy.... :grin:
All kudos & credit to Asim for making such a beautiful refurbishment of these wheels.... would you believe they actually look better in the flesh than the pictures, if that's possible. Hooked up with Asim & collected them on the Saturday and test drove them at "highly questionable speeds" on the Sunday, tracked & balanced to perfection, chuffed to bits.

Ounce again many thanks Asim...
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I had the pleasure of playing tag with the donor car a few summers back from Stratford upon Avon to Reading ,great memories they will look good on, :thumb: well done on the purchase

Cargraphic wheels

Do you still have these wheels for sale mate I live in rickmansworth

Re: Cargraphic wheels

Tempa08 said:
Do you still have these wheels for sale mate I live in rickmansworth

That post was in 2009 I think another forum member has them now :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23