Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

930 exhaust headers neede

azz

Hi. can anyone recommend a supplier of 911 turbo exhaust? I need new heat exchangers. Dont mind a full system.

Cheers Azzy

I am looking at a H&S system next year with fitting around £2750 all in S/S . The only thing, I have heard neg about there system is the price.

The Fabspeed stuff is good, can't comment on the H&S as i've never seen any of their stuff. If i was buying a system i would be getting the RarlyL8 system.
With the other after market systems you also need a new oil catch tank for the turbo, and a flexible oil line to replace the stock hard line.

The RarlyL8 system is designed to retain the stock parts, is completely equal length, it's got a great wastegate circuit so no boost creep, has easy access to all the exhaust studs for fitting, and you can take the valve covers off to do valve timing without removing anything else! The only other systems i've seen that are completely equal length are mega money custom jobbies like Mode, and even they would require a new hard line and oil catch tank. I think for the money it would be RarlyL8 all the way for me

The website is a bit low tech, but don't let that put you off http://www.rarelyl8.com/

Talk to Brian Bodart. He owns RarlyL8, and make the exhaust systems himself. It's the best, and Brian is a very nice guy.

www.rarlyl8.com

Best regards
Jesper Damm, Denmark

Attachments

• rl9301_promo_422.jpg
    rl9301_promo_422.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 7,573
930 exhaust

Hi I went for a Fab Speed full stainless system from the states saved a packet and was here in four days ! Fantastic quality
Thanks for the advice guys
Azz

Re: 930 exhaust

azz said:
Hi I went for a Fab Speed full stainless system from the states saved a packet and was here in four days ! Fantastic quality
Thanks for the advice guys
Azz

I'll need a new system soon for my 911 (non turbo 3.2) have you fitted the Fabspeed yet? Whats it like?

Yes. Fitted easily. only change i had to make was to lengthen the oil catch tank tube because my turbo is a lot bigger than standard. Forgot to mention this when ordering. I would recommend this system to anybody It looks amazing the quality is right up there.And a performance improvement too!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back