Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

radiator

doctorlanning

hey all,
thinking of changing the centre, left and right rads on the 997 c2s because of some dents etc (looks old)...any suggestions as to whether or not its necessary or where should i purchase and get installed?
has anyone done this before?
look forward to hearing responses

i would have though, replace them if they were leaking really, as to they look old i am puzzled as you have 5 rads in the front area's and you can't really get a good look at the 2 side cooling radiators due to the fact they are blocked by air con condensors.. to do would be quite expensive as the centre rad alone is around £200...

just make sure they are free from leaves and rubbish and they should last you...

One of my front rads split at the weekend and the others are corroded
quite badly so I am having the lot done at the same time. It's going to cost me close to £2K by the time it's all done :sad: :sad:
I wouldn't do it just cos they look dented :?

TB

If you're outside the Porsche warranty, you might consider having mesh grilles fitted to protect your shiny new rads from more stone/wildlife damage!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back