Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How much should I sell my 997 S for?

bigfish

Silverstone
Ok...looks like time has come to move my 997 S on.

Its Silver with black interior, 54 plate with 37k miles (New Engine fitted by OPC after 31k miles so has 18 months of warranty still)

Options include:

Sat Nav
Phone Module
Handset
Sunroof
4 CD Player
Sports Seats
Heated Seats
Rear wiper
BOSE

Its pretty much in mint condition.....passed a 11 point check 5 months ago, new tyres, alloys all good etc
So...question is how much is this worth....and anyone want it :)

A pound :wink: And I'll take it :floor:

Not sure TBH - the engine replacement will unfortunately put some off as they'll wonder why it had one so be prepared for thos equestions but also it having warranty is a bonus (unless you renewed the warranty at time of 111 point inspection) in which case they're covered anyway.

Prices seem to move a bit at the moment so I'd check here (and elsewhere if you need to for comparison) and price accordingly depending on how quickly you want to sell it......

Good Luck with the sale :thumb:

I think I would be interested in selling without any other car invloved

So....anyone got any idea on the value? Or at least what price I should advertise the car?

Well the only similar car that has actually sold on PH was priced at £36k but would accept a sensible offer. Unfortunately an engine replacement whilst no doubt improving the longevity of the car will put many off so will have to be addressed in the price unless you want to wait.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwarren1
Back