Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Need for Speed

jezzar1

Ok, so I've had my 911 c2s for a few months now and occasionally get to feel the speed on London roads but not enough to satisfy my craving to really test the car (legally).

Therefore, could anyone please tell me where I can take the beast to really test it.

I live in London but am happy to travel for the experience.

Thank you in advance!

:D

Surely you've thought of driving it on a track.....? Brands Hatch is just outside London.

~ Maxie

A track day is deffo the answer, but personally I find Brands to be a little bit Mickey Mouse and I'm looking to try a longer circuit like Silverstone GP or Bedford - and would book Dave from Trackdayinstruction.com or Sean Edwards to make sure that I get the most out of the car and circuit.

From my limited experience of taking the C2S on track though, the big downside is that I now want more power and better handling, i.e. a 997 GT3 :thumb:

Roll on the end of the recession

Evil_C said:
From my limited experience of taking the C2S on track though, the big downside is that I now want more power and better handling, i.e. a 997 GT3 :thumb:

Porsche ownership is a very slippery slope and soon empties your wallet!

apw2007 said:
Evil_C said:

Porsche ownership is a very slippery slope and soon empties your wallet!

And you would know better than most :grin:

S x

Just joined and went with Porsche Club GB to Castle Combe for my first track day. To say it was brilliant would be an understatement. I was giggling like a mad man into my helmet all day long! They threw me off at 5.00 :floor:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back