Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheapest place to get Gemballa kit?

CUE99T

Spa-Francorchamps
anyone bought anything Gemballa and if so where?

The only details I have are from there web site.

Gemballa uk
241 Ashley rd Hale
Alrincham Cheshire
WA15 9NE

Mobile 07909 525039
Tele 0161 9285555

Never delt with them though.

for a start, i don't imagine that the words 'Gemballa' and 'cheapest' are often found in the same sentence; so i would suggest Gemablla's uk distributer or maybe eBay?

Or if you are after Cayenne bits, one of our local footballer types is bound to wrap his matt-black-monstrosity round a lamp-post sooner of later, so no doubt the Surrey breakers yards will be trying to flog the bits off... :lol:

cheers guys, just an idea I am working on.

Paul

Cunno said:
The only details I have are from there web site.

Gemballa uk
241 Ashley rd Hale
Alrincham Cheshire
WA15 9NE

Mobile 07909 525039
Tele 0161 9285555

Never delt with them though.

Thanks mate, gave him a call whoever the guy is, and he quoted me 20k for a bumper and exhaust!!

Wanted 4k just to ship my car to germany and back. I can do it for 1500 quid or I can go a s a holiday for 3k and large it for 10 days!!!!

I'm not saying he was rude or a to55er but the guy wasn't really that interest in selling me waht I wanted or in fact anything, he was more interested in telling me qbout his SLR and Carrera GT which he's selling.

Have emailed Gemballa direct to see what gives but looking unlikely to get anything if this is the costs. Would rather buy another 911 with 20k.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back