Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 CLOCKS.. REMOVAL?

jldbeemer

Hi All,
im new to the site, also new to porsche ownership!! Come from an m3 background, last being the legendary csl...
Fancied a change and found a nice low mileage early 997 c2s in arctic with black leather, tip (ive got a dodgy knee!!) and very pleased up to now..
Ive just come accross a new arctic silver speedo surround, its the piece thats normally black and shrouds the clocks, paid £21 from porshapart off ebay, not sure if i like it yet! But, can anyone tell me how you remove the clocks? If its not a mission i thought id try the part, if i dont like it stick it back on d bay!
Also, if anyone has a set of the 997 19" gt3 style wheels for sale...let me know.
cheers
Jay

Welcome to the forum! Show us some pics of your pride and joy. Quite a few M3 drivers have moved over to a 911.

~ Maxie :thumbs:

Will do Maxie, not evan taken any pics yet! Have to say, the car is a very different drive to the m3, more torquey than the m3, feels like it will go that bit further! but not as managebale, maybe i just need a bit more time..

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahab
Back