Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Gen 1 Production Numbers

uuf361

Daytona
Does anyone know the production numbers by model for the Gen 1 cars :?:

I'm intrigued as i have been told my car is relatively rare so am curious :dont know:

I've got one.

So let's start at = 1

:grin:

Oh ResB has one too so that's = 2

Smart arse Hadfield :wack: . I was hoping when I saw a reply that you had the answer. Well with mine that makes 3!.
Regards Big Bob :bye:

Well with mine 4 :floor:

This could take some time :lol:

I've been doing a bit of internet trawling and can't come up with anything yet :sad:

According to one site though I have the fastest production convertible in the world :)

I knew it was the quickest to get a blow dry and perm done but didn't know it was that quick :floor:

I wouldn't like to guess on numbers but someone told me there could be as few as 100 UK Turbo Cabs :dont know: :eek:

Oh..Oh.. Jamie has one.. Is that 5 ?!

Are you including Tiptronics or just Manuals?

Daniel said:
Oh..Oh.. Jamie has one.. Is that 5 ?!

No, that's 6, keep up :lol:

Porkaholic said:
Are you including Tiptronics or just Manuals?

I'm not sure, just what someone mentioned to me.......now I want to know :pc:

What you mean is how many 997 TT cabs were made ??

And mine makes 7, so if yours is the only cab Scott, does that make it unique :dont know:

Daniel said:
What you mean is how many 997 TT cabs were made ??

Well yes that would be my rather biaised primary interest but thought it would be nice to know numbers for all the models :) :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccosh
Back