Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

K & N Filter for a 997 Turbo

Martian

Singapore
I have been trying to find out if there is a K & N filter available for a 997 Turbo. I have found the K & N part number 33-2786, but some websites say it will fit, some say non-Turbo! Any advice appreciated, thank you

Just wondering WHY would you want to put a K&N filter in when it will probably void any warranty, give you less filteration and all that for no power benifits.... sorry mate but i wouldnt bother!

BMC is what is recommended fit when upgrading the exhaust system, I am unsure of what gains it will give alone apart from creating extra induction noise.

I have the same K&N also and love it, I could not find a good deal on ebay so I found a discount coupon here: K&N 33-2786, or you can try one of the vendors on the forum here, you can usually find a good deal that way as well. This was very easy to install and I love it.
good luck :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahab
Back