Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Weapon of Mass Destruction found in Cambridge!

Martian

I've been looking for a 997 Turbo for some while now and finally found the perfect car for me. It's a 2007 manual in Meteor Grey with the ceramic brake option . It has 11,000 miles on the odo and was purchased from an OPC. I pick it up next week, I'm looking forward to the everyday grunt, not just the special occasion use I get from my Ferrari.

Pork Sword said:
I've been looking for a 997 Turbo for some while now and finally found the perfect car for me. It's a 2007 manual in Meteor Grey with the ceramic brake option . It's 2 years old with 11,000 miles on the odo purchased from an OPC. I pick it up next week, I'm looking forward to the everyday grunt, not just the special occasion use I get from my Ferrari.

Fezza to Pork, very nice !

Look forward to the pics

you will really enjoy yourself, its a great car.

And the colour youve got looks superb, whats the interior?

Very nice..

Welcome to 911 uk by the way - :bye:

Thanks for your comments guys. I collected the car this afternoon and am really pleased with it :) .

Attachments

• 1_50percent_204.jpg
    1_50percent_204.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 3,563
  • 2_50percent_488.jpg
    2_50percent_488.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 3,563
Congrats....

Nice one :thumbs:

is that your castle too?

New Threads

Forum statistics